Writer / Editor
Our job is to provide seamless property access management for a variety of applications from sharing economy services such as short-term rentals like Airbnb and Booking.com, on-demand cleaning and dog walking, to enterprise level solutions for property management companies, condo boards, developers, facilities and logistics companies. We are a fast growing Vancouver based SaaS startup now operating in over 45 cities worldwide in 8 languages. Keycafe invented and patented the public key exchange service and continues to innovate on new technologies working closely with our customers to ensure our service meets their evolving needs and remains useful. Come join us in Gastown to work with our global team of entrepreneurs.
You will be our brand champion both internally and to the world. You will create communications material to ensure our global team is all up to speed on all our products. From help desk files, how-to guides, and presentations. Once you know our product intimately you will then push content to the world in the form of press releases, blog posts, web content, ad copy, flyers and posters. You will ensure the world knows who we are and what we stand for.
- Write clear, compelling, original copy inclusive of email newsletters, website, social media, blog, campaigns, and more
- Create brand building, product-selling, award-winning work
- Excellent proofer
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure align
- Write compelling help desk files and how to guides for customers
- Degree or diploma in a writing discipline
- Creative problem solver
- Top-notch writing, grammar, editing skills
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices
- Strong research and data collection skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, and passionate
- Strong interpersonal skills
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
Get in at the start of a newly formed marketing department with lots of room to grow your career. Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Dental/Medical plan.