Junior Product Manager
Our job is to provide seamless property access management for a variety of applications from sharing economy services such as short-term rentals like Airbnb and Booking.com, on-demand cleaning and dog walking, to enterprise level solutions for property management companies, condo boards, developers, facilities and logistics companies. We are a fast growing Vancouver based SaaS startup now operating in over 45 cities worldwide in 8 languages. Keycafe invented and patented the public key exchange service and continues to innovate on new technologies working closely with our customers to ensure our service meets their evolving needs and remains useful. Come join us in Vancouver to work with our global team of entrepreneurs.
Junior Product Manager
The product manager is responsible for defining technical product requirements and packaging features into product releases in support of the product strategy under the direction of the CEO. This position involves close interaction with development leads, systems engineers and industrial designers. A strong technical background is required. Job duties include defining technical product requirements, maintaining the product roadmap, grooming product backlogs, and monitoring the implementation of each product project. You will drive the day-to-day development of product features and initiatives from the point of conception, through development, and into production where you’ll be responsible for measuring and optimizing their success.
- Maintain product/portfolio roadmap & groom backlog
- Familiarize yourself with problem set faced by our market
- Engage with various stakeholders to more deeply understand requirements
- Get to know the current product roadmap and components and its potential impact on individual stakeholder groups
- Develops solutions to complex problems that require ingenuity and innovation.
- Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
- Be ready to do whatever must be done to move things forward with velocity!
- Degree in a related field of study
- Two or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong analytical skills and be detail oriented.
- Working Knowledge of JIRA
- Demonstrated success in product development, implementation and pilot programs.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization and planning.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
Work with an exciting technology startup driving innovative hardware and software products to completion. Your job matters and will be integral in the success of the organization. Work with a small team of dedicated entrepreneurs and have incredible job satisfaction. Health benefits package and salary commensurate with experience.