Junior Marketing Coordinator
Our job is to provide seamless property access management for a variety of applications from sharing economy services such as short-term rentals like Airbnb and Booking.com, on-demand cleaning and dog walking, to enterprise level solutions for property management companies, condo boards, developers, facilities and logistics companies. We are a fast growing Vancouver based SaaS startup now operating in over 45 cities worldwide in 8 languages. Keycafe invented and patented the public key exchange service and continues to innovate on new technologies working closely with our customers to ensure our service meets their evolving needs and remains useful. Come join us in Gastown to work with our global team of entrepreneurs.
We are looking for a marketing coordinator with experience in the B2B SaaS environment or a desire to learn this specialty. You will contribute to existing marketing programs, assist in developing new initiatives aligned with the company and client goals. You will be working with a writer and graphic designer to execute the company marketing strategy and tactics. There is plenty of room to grow this role within the organization.
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Support the marketing department by scheduling and organizing the creation of website content. Ensure all content is optimized for SEO and properly reviewed by relevant parties. Manage the content on company’s sites, blog, and social channels
- Collaborate with internal teams for new ideas and content strategies
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Take charge and control of everyday marketing efforts and ensure adequate support to the organization
- Coordinate and manage logistics of Keycafe attendance at trade shows throughout the year
- Coordinate marketing efforts between our Vancouver HQ and our sales teams worldwide
- Diploma or higher in Marketing or Advertising
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Motivated and hungry marketer looking to prove yourself
- Working knowledge of HTML and design and email software
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
Get in at the start of a newly formed marketing department with lots of room to grow your career. Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Dental/Medical plan.