English / French Operations Assistant
Our job is to provide seamless property access management for a variety of applications from sharing economy services such as short-term rentals like Airbnb and Booking.com, on-demand cleaning and dog walking, to enterprise level solutions for property management companies, condo boards, developers, facilities and logistics companies. We are a fast growing Vancouver based SaaS startup now operating in over 50 cities worldwide in 9 languages. Keycafe invented and patented the public key exchange service and continues to innovate on new technologies working closely with our customers to ensure our service meets their evolving needs and remains useful.
We are looking for a brilliant, full-time operations coordinator. If you are a fast thinker, like problem-solving, and have exceptional people skills, then we want you on our team. You will be dealing with partners, staff and contractors all over the EU to ensure the successful growth of the company. Attention to detail, high level of organization, and a logical mind will be needed to carry out this role.
You will be working from your home to have great flexibility so we are looking for a self-starter who has good time management and project management skills. If this sounds like you, then please get in touch!
- Fully fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Fluent in French (written and spoken)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Personable with excellent communication and organization skills
- Relentless self-starter
- Understanding of the sharing economy and Airbnb
- Enthusiasm for being at a startup
- Social Media experience is an asset
- Responsible for all aspects of the daily operations for our locations in Europe.
- Managing the stock control, and checks that inventory records are accurate.
- Ensures locations are fully operating at all times.
- Work alongside our sales team to expand our market in Europe.
- Responsible for projects during the busy travel season.
- Participates in daily, weekly, monthly and annual planning process meetings as appropriate.
- Make a direct impact on the success of a business
- The chance to grow your role with a rising company
- Be part of a small team where everybody is an entrepreneur and self-starter