Country Expansion Manager North America
Keycafe is looking for a self-starting, entrepreneurial, and analytical North Americas Country Expansion Manager to jump-start our key exchange business in the region.
We’re looking for an individual who can drive and own our automated Key Exchange business in Canada/US. The candidate will be joining a team of highly engaged and motivated individuals who work hard and with purpose every day, and should be ready to take initiative, solve problems, and drive success as a valued member of the team. This role will require understanding of the local market and players, sales acumen, and the ability and attitude to “do what it takes” to generate substantial revenue in a promising market with a thriving sharing-economy industry (vacation rentals/carsharing etc).
A successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically. His/her performance will be evaluated ultimately via the additional revenue generated in Canada/US, and the preceding activities to achieve our revenue goals. He/she will focus on identifying potential locations (cafes/retail chains) to partner with and install our devices for public use, while establishing a maintenance/customer support process working with our global operations/customer support teams. In parallel he/she will identify and target potential enterprise opportunities to sell and deploy our devices in their venues/services for their own use.
This is an individual contributor role for the foreseeable future, and will report into the VP of Global Business Operations based in Tokyo.
- Generating revenue in North America via customer signups and enterprise sales
- Quickly increase publicly installed Keycafe locations
- Create and negotiate a pipeline of enterprise partners
- Working with the marketing team, generate effective PR/Marketing activities
- Conduct onsite support as necessary to customers
- Raise awareness of Keycafe via participation in local trade-shows, industry meetups, and others
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience in sales and/or business development with strong negotiation skills
- Street smarts and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what's necessary
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen (strong bias for action)
- Competitive starting base salary at 45,000 USD
- Additional performance based upside on revenue generated in-country
Keycafe Inc. is the leader in public key exchange since 2013, inventing key exchange as a service resulting in a patented technology and business processes. Keycafe continues to innovate by growing a suite of products to become a complete property access management solution for property managers, developers, buildings, facilities and logistics companies. For more information visit https://www.keycafe.com